Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Girlfriends...





























I have so very few pictures of my girlfriends on my camera, they are all of my kids it seems. I used to be great about taking my camera out with me everywhere and capturing the moments as they passed but now it seems I just manage to get our family photographed, anyway I thought it would be fun to post some pics of my girlfriends - aren't they all just smashing? And, hopefully they don't mind that I plastered their lovely faces on my blog?! Anyway, I love them all and wonder where in the world any of us might be without our friends!







1 comment:

Jessica said...

We are all so lucky to have you in our lives too!!! What great pictures. Hope you are having a great week and will chat with you soon!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers