Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Saturday, December 22, 2012

11

Merry Christmas...almost!  It has been a busy few weeks as we prepare for our Savior's Birth and I got the ultimate gift 11 years ago tomorrow!  Unreal, there is no way I have an 11 year old...how is it possible so much time has passed, that my "baby" is closer to a "young man" than he is that newborn I brought home on Christmas Eve those years ago...I was humbled and amazed and so in love I could hardly breathe!  The world has changed since last Friday and I have really tried to be more present since...to love more, complain less, laugh and play more and not sweat the small stuff less...I have savored their smells, their smiles, their laughs, their excitement, and even their bad behaviors, short tempers and messes made ALL.OVER.THE.PLACE!  Because they are alive and well and I get to be their Mom and tuck them in and celebrate a birthday tomorrow and spend Christmas as a family in a few days - 20 families who lost their babies last Friday will not have these blessings and for that my heart aches, I am sick and guilt ridden but so thankful that I get God's Grace to start and stop each day with my babies as a Sinner and as a very imperfect wife and Mother but I get the chance nonetheless.

A picture of my Birthday boy!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers