Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Let it Snow...



We are currently under a winter storm advisory...could see up to 2 feet of snow!  Everyone is excited and it feels like Christmas!  We have had a very busy first week of December...here is it is in bullet points!
  • Tree bought and decorated
  • House inside and out decorated
  • Advent Festival and hanging of the greens at Church
  • Class field trip to a local performance of Christopher's Christmas
  • School fundraiser "Winter family Craft Night"
  • 8 hour day spent Christmas shopping...95% done...wooo hooo!
  • Charlotte's dance company's performance of the Nutcracker...next year she will get her first part !  :)
  • Many mugs of hot cocoa consumed
  • Secret Santa gifts purchased for school and Church for community friends in need
  • Rehearsal for Church Christmas play niext weekend
  • Piano recital today for Charlotte and Campbell...first one, everyone is nervous!
  • 3 dozen "Rudolph" cookies baked for said recital
Still lots of fun and to do's in front of us...including Christan's 3rd birthday and party, Christmas cards, parties, wrapping, and hosting my ladies circle for brunch this week!  Of course this is all material....what really matters is the reason for the season, our Savior!  I feel especially blessed to have a warm home, a family that I adore, friends and so much to look forward to!  Hope your holidays are too, blessed!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Merry Christmas Season, Amanda!

Phoenix Chiu said...

Yes, snow feels like Christmas!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers