Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Friends, Fun and Family...


Happy Post Christmas Madness...

I feel like I have so much to recap from the last week...overwhelming...I am pooped and just finished a very fun day of skiing with my family!  We have had a wonderful break...filled with so much fun...we made so many happy memories.  A highlight was seeing some friends who drove-in for 24 hours for a quick visit.  They used to live here and moved about 2 hours away...we miss them aloft and were able to get lots crammed in the time...swimming and pizza at their hotel pool, girls shopping, adults only dinner out and I hosted brunch for a few of their/our friends...the kids were all able to play and were very excited waiting for Santa's arrival later that night...we just feel so lucky to have so many special friends that we spent the holiday with when were not able to be with family!

Be back soon to recap both my boys' birthdays, an overnight to Chicago, day trip to my parent's and Christmas Eve Nativity...then Christmas Day and the ski trip we took today!  We look forward to a relaxing last few days of break...

2 comments:

Dear Lillie said...

Thanks for your comment! Your children are so adorable and I love their names. Bedrest for 8 weeks must have been awful!

Shari said...

Wow - you HAVE been busy! I feel like quite the slacker by comparison. We barely left the house over vacation. LOL

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers