Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Yumminess


Have you tried these? To.Die.For...100 calories of delish! Lemon is my fav but the Choc-Raspberry runs a close second! Yoplait Delights!


We are staying busy here with school, soccer, ballet, speech, flu shots, all the exciting day-t0-day, blah, blah, blah...Charlotte finally heads back to preschool next week, it has been a long time coming, she is beyond ready and so am I, but not before a day in the Windy City Friday at American Girl with her Shoogie and I!
Daddy who travels alot=Mommy not blogging as much....lots of fun pictures I should share from the last few weeks though...soon, I hope!!! Happy Fall (almost!)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers