Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Monday, June 22, 2009

Off to Camp...











Hope you are having a ball at Camp honey...I thought my heart might burst yesterday as we said "good-bye" for the week - you were sooo excited...excited to see Max and Jack, thrilled you have the top bunk, excited "Mr. Bobby" was back as your Counselor, excited to swim in the Lake, excited to have your "own" account at the store (where you will promptly buy Rootbeer and a Twix bar and nobody tells you "no"),excited to see old buddies, excited to do Archery, make smores and play basketball...play tennis and go hiking. Daddy and I are so proud of you and your sense of adventure! We love and miss you!








2 comments:

Susan said...

You are brave...way to go!!!

Gindy said...

Oh girl you must be missing him like crazy!!!! He looks like he is going to have a great time!!!!! Can we play next week? My mom-in-law is on her way from Florida tomorrow. Oh- did you get my mess. Sun? Have you checked ER's blog out yet? Thanks so much for coming on Sat. I hope the kids had a good time!!! Would love to have you over again real soon!! Have a great day!!!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers