Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cardinals & Wrens


Cardinals & Wrens, originally uploaded by camptannadoonah.

We're getting ready...another Summer at Camp! This year Campbell will be going for 6 nights/7 days...he wanted to go for "Super" week this Summer, 11 days, ummmm, no way, Momma would miss you too much baby boy! He is so excited...I think half the excitement is just getting ready - you remember?...the flashlight, the books, the bugspray, the sleeping bag and, are you ready the DEODORANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course he might actually need it beacuse last year he never showered in 4 days, gross! He loved it....IT was funny. my mom thought It was weird!! (Campbell - guest post)...so we are busy preparing and picking activities, Camp is such a right of passage and so much fun! Some of my greatest memories were made as a young girl at Summer camp. This is his cabin picture from last Summer, Mr. Bobby was so cute! Can't wait to ahre the pics and stories after his big week!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers