Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Party Favors

The party favors were canvas bags...I painted each girl's initial on the bag...I also made a felt flower for each bag that I glued on...each bag was filled with an art journal and colored pencils! I hope each of the little girl's will spend time this summer "doodling" and exploring their creative side! The totes can be used for other things too, anything they want...which makes me happy!

The girls also brought home their painted canvas, their spin art creation and some treats from the sweet table...!


1 comment:

ventepaschere said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers