Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Monday, March 19, 2012

Hello!


Charlotte, Camryn, Ellie

Hello friends!  I am still alive....to date I believe this is the longest time I have been out of touch.  LIfe happened and as much as I love my blog I am afraid I love all of your blogs more...oh, and of course Pinterest!  I am SMITTEN with Pinterest and spend way too much time there! 

I won't go into all the sorted details but between both parents accident/illness last November and a very dear friend's daughters' diagnosis of Brain and Spinal Cancer (above) I have been in a sort of  sad, unhappy place - have not wanted to Blog!  I have needed and enjoyed visiting all my favs blogs though....you all helped pass the sleepless nights in more ways than one.  So; thank you!  and that little friend who is battling Cancer is little Camryn (above, middle) she is pictured here with her little sis Ellie and Charlotte - last Summer at American Girl ...she needs lots of prayers as she battles this horrible disease!

So now, in the blink of an eye...I have an almost 5th grader, one almost done with Kindergarten and my little guy about done with his first year of preschool!  We are gearing up for Spring break trip to Florida (much needed! family trip) and then Summer will be staring us in the face...plans are already being made for camps, vacation and other  activities.  I also have a long list of house "to-dos"  that I am ready to tackle - excited for that...being at home and nesting and cleaning and organizing and decorating makes me so happy!

I hope to be back to blogging soon with lots of pictures and stories and updates...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers