Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A glimpse...

I thought it would be fun to post some random pics from my Iphone....they are not great in terms of quality but they are fun to just catch a quick glipse at life with the Joneses' of late!  Here we go...


 I'm singin in the rain...

 Charlotte and Lily...little ballerinas


LOVE this pic...Christian's "make, take & bake apple" bag from school!

Packing for my 20th HS reunion :)


Hilltopper (reunion) cupcakes!


My FAVORITE pizza ever...I ate alot of it when I was home :)



Old friends are the best friends!


My dad and his best friend...they go back to their college days!


Me and my Mama


"Shoogie" with 2 of her grandbabies...


The Spooky Village...my kids ADORE this...comes out earlier and earlier each year;)


Uh oh,....the mice have arrived too!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers