Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Blog Help?

(and just because we need a happy picture!)



OK, Blog professionals...I need some help.  It seems everyday or so I have a new "Follower"...which is quite exciting ...until I look and see who it might be...apparently, I am attracting lots of men with foreign names that I cant pronounce and who clearly are not visiting my blog to read about my sweet family...?!  Any idea where they are coming from and how it works?  I am assuming because my blog name starts with an "A" that maybe it is some automated thing or something?  Anyway, its no bother other than its weird and creepy and I am posting about my kids (with pics!)...I am "blocking" them but is there a way to remove them all together?  Any thoughts?  Thanks for your help - it is just very strange and has only started happening in the last few months...?!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I have had these guys as well...I actually took off the "follower" widget so I don't know who follows me now... I think the only way you can stop this is by making your blog private and "by invitation only" ... let me know if there is another way:))

jo-ann said...

Hi, I found your blog by clicking on the "next blog" found at the top of the blog! I enjoy looking at other blogs for inspiration.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers