Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Campbell's Bday

Still here...still recapping December just in time for Valentines Day~ ha.

Just wanted to share a few pics from Campbell's 9th Birthday.  December 22nd he turned 9 - CANNOT believe!  He really wanted to go see my parents, outside Chicago...the day was all about him, whet he wanted to do, where he wanted to go, etc...it was a fun day trip and I love going home to the Village where I grew-up...frozen lake, quaint downtown, Trader Joe's, a park on every corner, etc...I digress...so without further ado...


Celebrating at one of his favs...Alfie's Inn (best hamburgers ever!)



With Shoogie (my Mom)



Another cake...soccer!  Baby brother watching...look at those feet!



Happy Birthday sweet boy!
May all your wishes come true this year!

2 comments:

The 5 Bickies said...

So excited to hear about wood look tile floor. Keep us posted on your progress!

Maureen said...

Happy Birthday to Campbell!

Love your mom's nickname. That's cute beyond words.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers