Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Giddy Up


we were invited to a friend's first birthday party...a rodeo/cowboy theme...so cute.  they live out on acres and acres in the country...it was a great party and since i love a theme...decided at the last minute to "wrangle" up (ha) some cute tees for the kids....
i took a blue tee that christian l aready had and cut a red bandanna with pinking shears...just cut a big square and wait for it...HOT GLUED it onto the tee...then i did the same with a fun michael miller fabric that was vintage cowboy...just cut he fabric a bit smaller and blued it on top of the bandanna.  it has been washed and worn a few times now and has help up great, i love the way the edges look frayed and worn in...

the birthday boy received some 'cowboy-ish" little golden books and a tee (not glued but done by a proffesional tee lady person off etsy...)  a cute cowboy with his name on it...all tucked in a blue cowboy hat and tied-up with cellophane and a red bandanna...did i mention i love a theme?!


charlotte's tee got a similar look...but hers was a hot pink bandanna with a sequined "c" on top ...can you spy it?

it took all of 15 minutes to whip up both!  perfect for cake, pumpkin painting and outside play...

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Very creative and cute! Love all the smiling faces. Looks like a beautiful day.

KK said...

love their t-shirts!

Erin said...

Hi Amanda!

No...it's not one of those charger pads. The little trey just has a grey rubber pad on the bottom of it. :)

Your three little pumpkins are adorable!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers