Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Sunday, August 29, 2010

E Mealz...



Have you heard of this? 

I am so excited to be trying this plan...Saving money, having a meal plan and a grocery list (broken down by aisle no less) along with directions...I could not be more thrilled!  Its a win-win.  This Summer was alot of sammies, grilling, takeout...I am ready for Fall, to cook again and for everyone to come to the table together again...this takes all the guess work out for me! Woo hoo!  Head over and take a look...let me know if you plan to try it...



Despite laziness in the kitchen this Summer we did have great success with our garden...LOTS of tomatoes and cucs...and they have all been gobbled-up!  Looks like another good batch will be ready to go this week too!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Sounds interesting! Glad you are feeling better:)

Jenica Cory said...

Great garden! So pretty!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers