Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall Highlights...

Jollay Orchards Fall Festival - face painting
Train Ride at the Zoo


Cub Scouts All Family Picnic

Silly Faces


Sweet baby Lukas arrived




Lukas' Mommy...(2 days before his arrival) we got together to celebrate before his arrival


Apple picking w/ Charlotte's preschool, 45 degrees and rainy!



Outside picnic with friends


Baking Pumpkin cookies with the kids




Getting together a basket of goodies to take to the hospital to welcome baby Lukas...
Just a few of the highlights from the last few weeks...the Fall has been short but beautiful here in the Midwest, hard to believe Halloween is just a few shorts days away then we are facing November 1...I am really excited about Christmas this year and have already started some preparations...including cards, gift making, shopping, etc...
Be back soon with more pictures!








5 comments:

Susan said...

LOVE the pics! Don't you just love fall! Can't wait to see more pictures:)

Gindy said...

Such great pics!!! Oh my goodness Amanda-Christian looks like he has grown since the last time I saw him. It looks like you guys are having an amazing fall season!!! We have to do a play date real soon!!! Have a great day and I'll call you later.

KK said...

What precious pics! I love C's apple dress.

Shell in your Pocket said...

What fun pictures!!!
sandy toe

Jessica said...

Looks like a great fall to me!!!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers